Please use this complimentary Pet Sitting checklist to help you and your pet(s) get ready for our visit. (PDF version)
- Call your vet ahead of time and leave credit card number in case of emergency.
- When providing an extra key, be sure it works first.
- Have extra supplies available in the event you cannot return when expected.
- Leave everything needed for the pet sitter in one general area.
- If requiring night visits, put a timer on lights.
- Leave a key for a neighbor in case of emergency or in the event of extreme weather.
- Alert alarm company of authorized person in home.
- Take our phone number with you.
- Check batteries in electronic collars.
Tasks the client should be sure are done prior to pet sitter’s arrival
Key works ______
Thermostat adjusted ______
Trash emptied ______
Toilet lids down ______
Off-limit rooms closed ______
Cabinets closed ______
Refrigerator emptied ______
Dirty dishes cleaned ______
Timers on lights ______
Fence locked/closed ______
Lawn mowed ______
All doors/windows locked ______
Alarm Company alerted ______
All appliances off/unplugged ______
Washing machine closed ______
Neighbor notified of absence ______
Last minute instructions left ______
Supplies out for pet sitter ______
Electronic collars checked ______
Form from Home Business Forms